Sometimes all that is needed is a little help, giving someone hope. Our Crisis Fund is designed to do just that. Will you help us, help others? We accept credit cards and checks.
A Doorway to Hope
P.O. Box 911
Cary, NC 27511
Make checks payable to: A Doorway to Hope
Join our Circle of Hope
You can do even more to combat homelessness by becoming a monthly donor! Sustained giving is the best way to help ADTH support people in need throughout the year. You can choose whatever amount is comfortable for you and make changes at any time. Your monthly gift will help keep the lights on, provide food for hungry children, and shelter for many families. Please sign up today to be a monthly donor!
When you join ADTH’s Circle of Hope, you will receive the following:
- Exclusive monthly email updates on actual crisis cases ADTH is helping
- Knowing your monthly gift will maximize your impact on families in crisis who are facing homelessness
- Be a part of a team committed to preventing evictions and keeping families together – people like you who give what they can, month after month
Please make sure to check the box to make it a monthly donation!
95% of your donation goes directly to the families we serve.
We take giving to a personal level.
Through your generous donations to our Crisis Fund, recipients are able to support their basic needs. By partnering with local agencies to fund after school care for children, families can keep their jobs. By providing seed funding for a lawn mower or a sewing machine, a new business venture has taken flight. We provide financial assistance in times of a crisis and we partner with other community agencies to bridge the gap to self sufficiency.
Here's what your financial contribution can do:
- $5,000-10,000 helps an entrepreneur build a business.
- $3,500 helps prevent eviction with rent assistance.
- $2,000 provides childcare for a working mom.
- $1,000 furnishes an entire home with beds for children.
- $250 buys groceries for hungry families.
- $100 fills a tank of gas so a parent can go to work.
Our Crisis Fund helps prevent homelessness
Our sponsors give back
We are so blessed to have sponsors in our community to support our efforts in terms of monetary, in-kind and volunteer support. If your organization would like to get involved, please contact us. Our biggest need for volunteer groups is in mid November. Monetary funding helps our organization support need families in our communities year round. We are a certified, North Carolina recognized 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization. We are so grateful to all of our sponsors!